Overview Associate, Business Development Support II - 44572 Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Analyst, Business Development Support
to join our Corporate Trust
team. This role is located in Pune - HYBRID
. Shift - Night shift
The Corporate Trust Global Specialist's primary responsibility is to thoroughly review new business and ensure all onboarding tasks are completed accurately within the prescribed time frame. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Recording pipeline and mandate deals in the client revenue system
- Mandating new business
- Determining what documents need to be sent to the client, and be prepared to explain these to clients (FinCEN-CDD Forms, KYC Questionnaire, Tax Forms (W8,W9, TSQ etc.), Facsimile/E-mail Agreement, Shareholder Communications Act Letter, E-mail Encryption Notification, Boundary Encryption Form, Transport Layer Security (TLS) FAQ, Customer Verification Contacts & Addresses, Fee Schedule, Incumbency Certificate Form, NEXEN Forms, Wire Automation Form, and Standard Wire Templates); Preparing and sending onboarding packages to new and retentive clients;
- Preparing fee schedules
- Tracking and reporting all onboarding activity in the onboarding database
- Understanding actions needed for high-risk Products
- Preparing deals to be presented to the Business Acceptance Committee (BAC)
- Reviewing and resolving outstanding BAC Conditionally Approved holds
- Ensuring account set-ups are completed; Requesting new Customer Identification profiles (CIDs); Utilizing the Determination Tool to identify CDD requirements
- Receiving CDD certificates and personal information from clients
- Uploading CDD client data and backup documentation to our client portal for final review/approvals; Coordinating onboarding training activities and reinforcement of programs
- Develop partnerships among Corporate Trust Management, Relationship Manager, Client Service Managers, Transaction Managers, DLM and other internal support resources to achieve objectives.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Requirements include strong analytical, project coordination, and communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree required, and 1-4 years' work experience.
- In addition, the candidate is expected to have a high degree of expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint presentations.
- A proactive, organized and detail-oriented candidate is Needed.
- Should be felxible to work in night shift.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.