About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The Cash Product Manager is the senior leader who delivers cash and liquidity solutions for AS clients and prospects. This position is a London-based product role that will:
- Demonstrate expertise in NT's cash/liquidity products, institutional cash investment strategies, and market trends/conditions,
- Position NT's cash solutions and establish governance over deposit rates offered to custody clients worldwide, and
- Guide NT's future cash infrastructure development to underpin future cash/liquidity services which will respond to changing client and market demands.
Another Cash Sr. Product Manager position exists in Chicago, and there is a Sr. Financial Analyst in Limerick. These 3 partners will collaborate for consistent global approaches and coverage. This position is in AS Product and works across Business Units. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Represent NT's Cash/Liquidity products to AS custody clients and prospects, working daily with AS client servicing and sales partners globally.
- Manage NT's custody cash deposit rates, including documentation of competitive intel, tracking of market rate changes, recommendations of rate changes to management, governance/approvals for all decisions, implementation, and communication to all regions.
- Support NT Risk and Finance in efforts like modeling, forecasting, and compliance reporting. Deliver data according to required timelines and seek management approvals/feedback as required.
- Coordinate with the other Sr. Product Mgr and Sr. Financial Analyst. Understand regional product differences, local governance/approval steps, and implementation tasks within NT systems. Document best practices for global consistency. Provide global coverage.
- Collaborate across teams in AS Product Management for new product ideas. Engage in client and prospect conversations with other Product groups, and perform research/data analysis as needed.
- Contribute to the Cash Program's development of technology platforms by articulating AS business needs, recommending approaches that support growth, and support new product capabilities.
- Operate across Asset Management (NTAM) and the Treasury and Finance teams (NT CFO department). Coordinate with leadership in AS, the Wealth Management Business Unit (including GFO, Banking and Treasury Services (BTS), Legal, Compliance, Risk and Audit.
- Prepare RFP responses. Track and govern cash/liquidity product usage by current clients. Obtain client feedback to validate and improve product plans. Attend industry events to gather market data and research competitive intel.
- Deliver management information regarding client deposits/rates within the context of NT relationship profitability.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Previous experience and success in finance, product, banking, accounting, cash management sales, client servicing or another related field of work
- Understanding of NT's current cash and liquidity products.
- Understanding of institutional cash investment strategies, markets, and regulations.
- Experience devising and positioning NT solutions to meet the needs of AS clients/prospects.
- Knowledge of how current cash products are delivered on legacy platforms (including custody, fund accounting and transfer agency).
- Ability to articulate business priorities for the Cash Program to develop NT's future systems.
- Leadership of efforts that crossed have business units, geographic regions and corporate/enterprise functions to successfully deliver results.
- Planning, organization, and communication skills as required for presentations to clients, prospects, and NT senior management.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater/