PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients. Position Overview
The firm is seeking a hardworking and highly motivated team member to significantly grow and scale our digital marketing efforts in EMEA. This position has responsibility for our operational digital campaign management across our EMEA regions, including email marketing, website, search (SEO and SEM), and other digital channels.
In the last 3 years, PIMCO created a Global Digital team to develop digital products for our clients. As part of the EMEA Digital Marketing team, you will work with global teams to utilize these digital products and platforms in our EMEA marketing campaigns. You will need to understand email-marketing platforms (preferably Marketo) and support the EMEA and global teams to use them effectively. You will also work with external agencies to create more capacity for valuable work.
The role will involve deep alignment with channel marketing (regional) objectives, supporting the key regions to build personalized campaigns assets across both web and email. The role will involve close collaboration with members of the Channel, Digital, Content, Creative & Events teams. The position will be based in London and report to the Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA. Responsibilities
- Significantly grow and scale PIMCO's digital marketing efforts in EMEA, by building a robust marketing automation strategy leveraging all the functionality of Marketo / CRM including segmentation, testing and deployment.
- Drive process and learnings from the US, providing thoughtful adaptions for EMEA implementation to carve out creative campaigns and influence success.
- Provide support and guidance to drive the global email strategy and execute demand generation, lead nurturing and retention marketing campaigns in the EMEA region.
- Enhance the deployment of external agencies, operationalizing our agency partners to create additional capacity within the Marketing Division to add value and drive focus.
- Align with channel objectives, building thoughtful campaigns that align with those objectives and working in partnership to test, learn and adjust those campaigns.
- Become a student of PIMCO's data universe, looking for meaningful ways to influence segmentation and personalization approaches.
- Use data to inform campaign optimization and evolution over time. Work hand-in-hand with channel and digital teams on how to move forward based on these results.
- Be an authority on email marketing best practices to inform campaign strategies and educate partners.
- Coordinate with compliance and legal to keep abreast of the changing landscape of data protection best practices (including GDPR)
- Web Content Management: First point of contact for day to day website queries including bug reporting to Global Digital team or external tech vendors
- Gathering regional campaign requirements to brief our web publishing team to maintain and optimize our websites, particularly our digital campaign, education and Investment and applying SEO best practice.
- Using internal guidelines to upload regulatory or key marketing material to our document depository
- Project work - Working with the VP, Digital Marketing, EMEA and other team members on various digital marketing projects as needed.
- Web Maintenance: Maintenance and optimisation of the corporate websites, blog and internal document platforms across EMEA including adding and updating content, identifying and implementing site enhancements
- Campaign Management: Create new and engaging landing pages and sections on the PIMCO EMEA websites, continually working to optimise existing content, increasing visits, presence, and maximising ROI. UX experience is a plus Assists the US and APAC teams as part of the global digital coverage model
- 5+ years of digital marketing or digital product experience, focusing on 2 key areas: marketing automation platforms and website management multi-language, multi-regional website would be an advantage
- Significant email marketing experience, Experience developing automated campaigns as part of multi-channel marketing strategies (Working knowledge of Marketo an advantage)
- Familiar with CRM systems and how client-facing teams handle lead generation and client engagement
- Ability to analyze data, teasing out actionable insights and opportunities
- Knowledge of organic search techniques and best practice
- Shown success working in a fast-paced corporate environment and within a complex, global organization preferable within financial services
- Track record of pursuing excellence while building strong professional relationships
- Understanding of modern digital marketing platforms and practices
- Passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing and marketing automation initiatives
- Demonstrate strong interest in and knowledge of digital development and trends
- Self-starter with excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Resilience and flexibility to work in a small regional team yet with many global stakeholders
- Flourish in a challenging, fast-paced, professional environment with frequent shifts in priorities as business needs dictate
- Excellent time management and adherence to deadlines - plans work to ensure on-time delivery and manages client expectations
- Ability to develop and apply new ideas, approaches and methods with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills at all organization levels
- Able to remain calm under pressure and thrive in a busy environment
- Strong project management skills, able to work across cultures and geographies
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.