KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In your role you are at the centre of all activities in our Markets team in Hong Kong ranging from events to social media, to key account focus to sector campaigns.
You will help coordinate our team activities, you will be involved in go-to-market campaigns, you will also get a chance to coordinate with external parties such as chambers of commerce, or KPMG alumni. You will also be the interface internally to other departments.
In this important role you will need to be Marketing Campaigns
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns that align with business objectives
- Collaborate with sectors and functions to plan, strategize, and oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Drive our go-to-market efforts through various marketing communications channels such as digital, social platforms, web, as well as increase internal awareness
- Handling tracking and measurement of the campaign results, performing results analyses and KPI evaluation
Budgeting and Marketing Operations
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business and trade unions to profile our brand and our thought leadership
- Manage, verify, maintain, and conduct quality assurance of the firm's Alumni database including data analysis, import/ export, cleansing etc
- Leverage social platforms to engage our alumni through regular alumni communications
- Draw up and implement the alumni programmes initiatives to build a strong network for our former colleagues and current employees
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing marketing budgets
- Ensure compliance with the firm's marketing and procurement policies and operational procedures to meet the Company's development needs and to ensure compliance of the Corporate policies Responsible for overall factory operations and management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in marketing, preferably in a B2B environment
- Well-versed in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong project management skills as well as excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual with great planning skills, the ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and competing priorities
- Language proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients to help them achieve their ESG goals. View Our Impact Plan to learn more about our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Governance, People, Planet and Prosperity - and how we make a positive impact on our people, environment and society.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
You acknowledge and agree that all personal information hereby provided regarding yourself will be used by KPMG China for its candidate selection purposed only. KPMG China collects, uses, processes, and retains your personal information in accordance with KPMG China's Online Privacy Statement and/or KPMG China Privacy Statement (collectively " Privacy Statement
"). During the recruitment process, KPMG China may need to store personal information of candidates in a designated third-party application tracking platform.
© 2023 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (KPMG International), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.