- Team of 3, reporting into a Senior Manager
- Assistant Manager - Credit Business
- HK$35,000 - 45,000 x 12m + bonus
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including month/year-end closing.
- Prepare consolidated accounting schedules, accurate financial statements, and provide timely reporting on cash and investment positions.
- Coordinate and monitor treasury activities to optimize financial performance.
- Oversee the administration of overseas credit business and manage the debtor's portfolio.
- Review contracts, work closely with external legal counsel, and ensure compliance with KYC regulations.
- Take charge of cash management, forecasting, budgeting, and stay updated on tax regulations for effective tax planning.
- Collaborate with overseas teams, auditors, tax advisors, and banks.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by top management
- Bachelor's degree in Professional Accounting, Finance & Accounting or BBA with major in Accounting or any equivalent
- Professional Qualification in CPAA, ACCA, or HKICPA will be an advantage, would consider finalist
- At least 5-7 years of working experience with 2-3 years of in-house or fund admin experience, with the ability to handle overseas operations
- The ideal candidate should possess strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- An individual contributor who is able to work under pressure.
- A high level of proficiency in both English and Mandarin languages is required. (Chinese Reporting)
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in MS Excel and QuickBooks accounting software, are essential.
- Candidates with less experience would also be considered for a Senior Accountant title.
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Oscar Lam (Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services) by applying directly to his email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out at 2232 3464.