- JN -092023-1947673
- Sep 21, 2023
- £55k - £60k
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager on behalf of a leading accountancy firm in central London.
This role is ideally suited to a corporate tax candidate with ideally four years experience. Salary & Benefits
- £55,000 - £60,000
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Preferably CTA or ACA - But will also look at Part-Qualified
- Minimum 4 years Corproate Tax expeirence
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work
- Ideally experience working in a top 10 firm
- Portfolio consisting of large listed clients and multinationals
- Assist in managing a team of dedicated tax professionals, providing guidance and support to ensure efficient delivery of tax services
- Oversee the preparation and review of complex business tax returns, ensuring compliance with relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Work closely with clients to provide expert tax planning and advisory services, optimising their tax positions and identifying opportunities for tax efficiency.
- Lead discussions on international tax matters, including transfer pricing, cross-border transactions, and tax treaties.
- Foster strong and lasting relationships with clients, delivering excellent customer service and acting as a trusted tax advisor.
- Conduct in-depth research on intricate tax issues, proposing innovative solutions and staying updated on industry developments.
- Provide support during tax audits, coordinating the preparation and submission of accurate documentation.
For any further information on this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
role or any other Tax opportunities please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.