The business is now looking for a dynamic individual who will provide a pivotal role in driving their pan-European real estate equity strategy. Reporting to the Managing Director and Head of Asset Management the successful candidate will collaborate with the rest of the London-based Asset Management team to develop and execute business plans for the firm's multi asset class real estate investments across Europe. The successful individual will focus heavily on assets in France and Belgium, thus the language requirements.
- Proactive asset management of core plus real estate across European jurisdictions and asset classes (office, logistic and PBSA)
- Development and implementation of asset strategies with a view to maximising value and returns.
- Management of external service provider: property manager, letting manager, facility manager, joint venture partner, lawyers, etc.
- Negotiation of lease contracts with major tenants, where applicable
- Preparing and updating business plans, budgets, forecasts and reports on property, portfolio and fund level
- Comparing actual performance to the relevant market benchmarks
- Implementation of profitability calculations and discounted cash flow considerations when analysing strategic decisions
- Direct interaction with financing banks/security agents (incl. bank reporting)
- Preparing presentations, reporting, valuation and financial analysis documents
- Independent creation of market and trend analysis for Pan-European property markets
- Support in acquisition and disposal processes of Pan-European real estate investment
- Constant communication and close working with internal and external stakeholders.
Experience & Skills:
- Prior relevant work experience in real estate asset management/investment/advisory
- Pan-European experience required.
- Fluent/Native in French, including written and verbal fluency, other European languages or multi-linguist capability are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Consistently produces a thoughtful, accurate and highly reliable work product with minimal oversight, in a timely manner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (MS Excel)
- High resilience, perseverance, and confidence
- Flexibility, commitment, team spirit
- Ability to work under minimum guidance under own initiative at a fast pace
- Highly motivated, proactive, strong sense of responsibility; focused on delivering