At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions. We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
Internal Audit provides independent assurance services to the board and executive management. For this purpose, we are a senior team of experienced auditors and topic experts who assess risks and validate the mitigating control effectiveness. You are an experienced assurance provider and abreast of latest regulatory trends in the financial industry? Are you excited to access complex topics and to find practical solutions together with our stakeholders?
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life.
Be Vontobel. What you will be responsible for :
What we are looking for:
- Assurance provider in a dynamic, international company
- Contribute to proactive risk management
- Develop integrated views using your professional and regulatory expertise and reconcile them with specialists
- Motivation to drive new insights in a data based world
- Commitment to continuous personal and professional development
- Ability to judge and communicate complex regulatory issues in a comprehensible manner
What we offer:
- A higher education
- Relevant work experience in the financial industry and/or in internal or external audit
- Ideally someone who has a professional audit certification or the willingness to obtain one (e.g., (Swiss) CPA, CIA, CISA)
- Experience in applying data-analytics is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, ideally in English and German
- A professional who is tenacious, self-directed, committed and an accountable individual who excels in a team environment
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings and certifications
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Are you ready to: Engage. Exceed. Excite. ?
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .