Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. Responsibilities
- Responsible for DBS HK entities financial reporting process.
- Prepare financial disclosure and regulatory reporting.
- Timely and accurate submission of head office and regulatory reporting.
- Perform financial analysis and analytical review with business commentary
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and group policies
- Coordinate and perform the process of month-end closing and year-end closing for DBS Bank (HK) Ltd and its subsidiaries
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Possess minimum 3 years' relevant experience in financial reporting
- Experience in FI is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.