We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for the day to day operational depositary work in relation to a portfolio of private equity, debt, real estate and infrastructure Alternative Investment Funds;
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal procedures, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Act as the client's first point of contact for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc.;
- Take ownership of the client onboarding process, including the due-diligence work on third parties;
- Review the work performed by junior team members and coach them, escalate any issues to management;
- Assist in drafting new business proposals and fee quotes, including client presentations.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial services related subject;
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry in particular private equity, real estate and or debt (depositary specific experience is highly preferable but is not mandatory);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You have experience of working in an environment where you are responsible for all aspects of the day to day oversight of a portfolio of clients;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.