Global Markets Client Strategy VP
As a Barclays Global Markets Client Strategy Vice President, you will be a part of Client Strategy team that partners with various teams across the business to define client services, manages distribution, client franchise in an efficient and productive way and is responsible for continuously striving to improve clients' experience. This is an exciting opportunity for you, especially if you're a self-driven with experience in optimizing and standardizing processes with previous experience working with senior stakeholders.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
Colleagues who perform 'onsite' roles will spend four or five days a week working onsite, depending on the requirements of their role and business area. Please discuss the working pattern requirements for the role you are applying for with the hiring manager. Please note that as we continue to embed our hybrid working environment, we remain in a test and learn phase, which means that working arrangements may be subject to change on reasonable notice to ensure we meet the needs of our business.
What will you be doing?
• Acting as a trusted partner to Sales & Trading management, providing strategic advice and participating in business decisions related to Distribution, incl. strategy, structure, processes
• Collaborating with the Global Head of Distribution to set the priorities and objectives for the business and tracking the progress of completion of the objectives
• Being responsible for devising client strategy by partnering with Global and Regional Distribution Heads to identify, prioritise and monetise revenue opportunities
• Implementing client strategy by managing the design and implementation of processes to monitor progress on client strategy and related client initiatives
• Devising the Technology priorities for Distribution and Clients with Global and Regional Distribution Heads and acting as the main point of contact for Distribution
• Being responsible for coordinating with Business Management and liaising with infrastructure to remediate Sales and Client issues
• You will be responsible for prioritising and delivering on the book of work to continuously improve the platform, and improve Distribution and Client experience
• Driving the delivery for Markets or Barclays driven client initiatives, coordinating and collaborating with senior colleagues in Sales, SRM, Trading, Research and Infrastructure
What we're looking for:
• Previous experience working in Corporate Strategy or Client strategy at a bank within Markets sector
• Previous experience in optimizing and standardizing processes, resources allocation and client segmentation
• Previous experience working with senior stakeholders across the business
• Advanced ability of using PowerPoint and MS Excel with very good analytical and communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience working at a top Management Consulting firm
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.