- Global group with leading positioning in the beauty and personal care space. Our client is seeking to strengthen its Corporate Strategy Team (~ 10 people) with the addition of one (1) new resource at the Manager level (non-people manager).
- The candidate will join a team responsible for formulating and implementing brand-orientated strategies at the corporate-level, covering all brands in the group's galaxy, with strong exposure to global operations.
- The team sits under the Global COO and the position reports directly to (as well as works closely with) the Global Head of Brand Strategy.
*** Candidates MUST have in-house experience in brand strategy, strategic marketing or brand management and have a passion for pursuing a career at the corporate strategy level. The Role
- Bring brand growth strategy building capabilities into the team
- Formulate medium and long-term corporate-level strategies for all the brands in the company's portfolio on a global scale, working with teams in APAC, EMEA and NA
- Plan, drive and execute company-wide global strategic projects
- Develop, align and execute mid-term business plans with brandholder and region heads
- Define strategic plans for each brands (investments, new products launch, markets, etc.)
- Monitor the strategic execution status of brand business and strategic projects to achieve global consolidated sales and profitability goals
- 5-10 years of total work experience
- Experience in Brand Strategy, Brand Growth/Development, Strategic Marketing or similar [must have]
- Experience working for consumer or luxury brands [must have]
- Analytical and strategic thinker, able to work independently as well as in a team
- High level of business maturity; able to work effectively with C-level executives globally
- Good communicator, with strong command of the English language
- Business-level Japanese; additional languages are a plus
Tokyo 23 wards Salary
10M - 12M JPY Selling Points
- Join the global strategy team of one of the world's most renowned beauty brands
- Get plenty of exposure to international work, with potential global mobility opportunities
- Join diverse and talented team, and work directly with C-level executives
Reference Number: 06940-0012750459
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。