- JN -082023-1945196
- Sep 19, 2023
Our client, a Global Bank, are looking for a Senior Credit/Credit Risk Manager to join their Credit Risk team based in London.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Bank's business model and how transactions should be structured across all divisions with specific focus on new business where the role holder will lead stakeholder management and provide dedicated SME advice and guidance on all credit risk matters.
- Underwrite transactions arising in all Bank businesses within delegated credit authority and to agreed SLAs. Decisions should be clearly and concisely articulated with clarity on any conditions attaching. With regard to transactions originating in the business, review and challenge of the financial model assumptions and the financial model outputs is a core component of the evaluation process providing independent check and challenge.
- To be an active credit member of the Group's Credit Committee, providing active contributions to committee including challenge and analysis on transactions presented for approval.
- To be an active member of the Bank's Underwriting Shared Services senior management team promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- To support the development of colleagues across the Bank's credit community sharing knowledge and experience with more junior credit colleagues across all divisions.
Previous experience within SME - Medium Credit portfolio analysis is essential.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact me on my email:
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.