PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients. Account Management
Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm's current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm's overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process. Responsibilities:
Career Development, Training and Mentoring
- To promote PIMCO's full range of products to external clients through personal presentation and one to one client meetings within the Middle East & Africa
- Work in partnership with marketing, PR, sales support, product specialists and portfolio managers to ensure comprehensive, consistent and impactful coverage of the target market
- Maintain client records and establish longstanding on-going relationships with clients and prospective clients within Middle East & Africa
- Provide an outstanding client experience through a focus on client needs at all times in line with the Company's TCF policy and is flexible when trying to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure that all compliance, audit and legal requirements are met and business is conducted in line with practice, taking appropriate action where necessary.
The PIMCO Fundamentals training programme will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed in your role. Formal and informal training will continue throughout your time at PIMCO, creating a rigorous learning environment. In addition, you will gain extensive exposure to industry experts within Account Management as well as other functional teams across the firm. Mentoring is a critical component of your success; you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout the programme. Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Fluent Arabic language preferred
- Strong knowledge of investments and financial markets, especially in fixed income & alternatives
- CFA / MBA qualification desirable, IMC / undergraduate degree minimum requirement
- A shown consistent track record in wealth management/financial intermediary sales, have excellent relationship management and presentation skills
- A deep knowledge of MENA markets would be a plus
- A good understanding of MENA regulatory backdrop, capital markets and investment concepts
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong work ethic - enjoys working at pace, self-motivated, happy to be given a high level of autonomy, be accountable for actions and able to operate in a team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.