Job Description: Job Title
Trading Floor Support Analyst Corporate Title
Chicago, IL Overview
As a Technology Service Specialist, you will provide a range of services essential for the smooth operation of a client centric Information Technology (IT) service model. You should demonstrate the ability to provide outstanding customer service and support, as well as the ability to work independently or as part of a team and be an energetic and enthusiastic professional. As the Technology Service Specialist, you will quickly diagnose and resolve issues, provide clear guidance, and offer advice with patience and empathy to deliver a best-in-class customer service experience while managing and prioritizing workload. Proficiency in voice, mobile technology including MDM's, Microsoft Windows based systems, as well as the Microsoft office suite are essential. You should have the eagerness to learn the latest technology while also possessing the aptitude to learn new skills and technology concepts. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Provide onsite hands-on technical support and insightful advice to customers
- Focus on providing customers with best-in-class support experiences
- Acknowledge and address all customer queries, requirements and needs with patience and empathy
- Provide guidance and training to customers on current technology and IT policies
- Educate customers on new technology and processes to enhance technology adaption
- Manage customer expectations to enhance the overall IT support experience
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and support, maintaining composure and customer focus in high pressure situations
- Ability to use discretion to determine most urgent matters that needs their attention, depending on their knowledge of the Business impact of the issue/request
- Ability to troubleshoot and remediate complex issues in trading floor systems, the Technology Service Specialist in Local Services analyses and modifies the computers operating systems and applications to meet specific user specifications, documenting such changes for others to replicate
- Ability to work independently, while engaging and supporting the overall team
- Ability to use their expertise and analysis techniques and procedures, to aid in the determination of appropriate desktop hardware and system functional specifications
- Previous experience supporting investment banking clients / trade floor clients is an advantage
- Knowledge of market data products such as FactSet, Bloomberg, Eikon, etc is an advantage
- Scripting experience in PowerShell is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University with a concentration in IT, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Chicago office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID #LI-ONSITE
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .