About the Role
We are looking for someone with a broad technical background who has strong working knowledge of the core Microsoft 365 technologies but who also has in-depth knowledge of Software Deployment using SCCM and has experience in migrating devices to Intune ( Endpoint managemet)
They will also be responsible for the planning, implementation, and maintenance of Microsoft 365 technologies, including Exchange Online, Intune, Identities, MS Teams, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive. Act as Microsoft 365 solution technical lead in the team
In Agile organization, this role will be assigned to a team which required working knowledge in device management, software deployment, Intune and Endpoint security. What to Expect?
- Lead, organize and control systems administration/management activities. Serve as a Microsoft 365 administrator and subject matter expert (SME), managing and maintaining the M365 infrastructure, applications, and related technologies.
- Resolve complex problem management issues regarding systems/operations by liaising with outside vendors and partners. Act as a point of escalation for complex problems within the team, providing technical advice and support to others.
- Undertake complex projects in the cluster which require specialized technical knowledge.
- Ensure user satisfaction by providing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and quickly resolving highly complex problems.
- Undertake complex system/network projects/enhancements requiring additional specialize technical expertise. Co-ordinate and allocate the necessary resources and establish the right priorities in the execution of activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- On need basis, assist to identify areas for automation and evaluate effectiveness and appropriateness of solutions.
- Define and implement recommendations on complex or ambiguous issues in either systems, or databases, or applications or a combination thereof.
- Review highly complex problem situations and define preventive measures / improvements to processes, procedures or tools.
- On need basis to assist in operational responsibility regarding skills development plans, quality checking and follow-up for one or several teams/squads.
- Provide input to performance management and development of the team(s), liaising with line manager regarding growth opportunities.
What will make you successful?
- Actively lead and drive in cloud migration project particularly Device Management to Intune
- Packaging, deploying and maintaining application software for physical devices (Windows/IOS) using Software Center and Intune (Endpoint management).
- Plan, manage and execute windows updates for physical devices managed with SCCM or Intune (devices migrate to cloud).
- L2/L3 support on issue relating to Office 365, application software deployment, client machine update.
- Work alongside other teams to deliver the services to end users, including Global Security, Individual M365 service owners/team.
- Help guide, mentor and coach team members to support their skills/competency development. Act as M365/PowerPlatform Subject Matter Expert in the team.
- Writing work documents and training materials for team.
- May do and review reporting in Excel/Powerbi such as patching report, vulnerability report for application installed on client devices (Physical workstation devices and Mobile devices).
- Escalating issues to vendors and managing tickets to resolution.
- Provide high awareness and support adoption of M365 roadmap and new tools and capabilities and potential uses in Swift.
- Assist in all other M365 services (Exchange Online, Azure AD,Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint , PowerPlatform and etc) where required by providing technical consultancy and solution.
- Candidate with degree in IT / Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate with 6-10 years of experience in Microsoft 365 Cloud Services or positions with similar experience. Candidates with understanding and experience within the SWIFT environment will have an added advantage.
- Has experience in Microsoft Intune including Endpoint Analytics, Endpoint management. ability to manage devices with Intune MDM.
- Has working experience in managing Microsoft 365, Intune, Auto Pilot, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 administration are required.
- Good Knowledge of identity management with Active Directory/Azure AD.
- Has ability to use PowerShell scripting to improve the working experience.
- Has working experience in Office Applications: Outlook, OneNote, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 Cloud Solutions/technologies.
- Certifications on Microsoft 365, Azure, Modern Desktop, Enterprise Administration, Security, or related certifications are a plus.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- May Pang - Chapter Lead (Hiring Manager)
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the role.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.