Introduction to the role:
Rates Transformation program aims at addressing the production challenges around rates feeding and consumption, defining a target operating model and an Information system architecture and IT transformation. Lead the study and implementation to define the APAC needs and gaps, define the IT architecture and developments plan.
Main responsibilities for the candidate would be to:
What you will do:
- Functional expert and SPOC to the business lines in APAC
- Project management of topics, driving front to back and transversal projects for Asia pacific
- Stakeholder management, Steering of governance and strong relationship with business and clients
- Bring expertise on end-to-end process with a strong focus on improving end to end efficiency
- Develop a clear vision of the target processes including innovation / digital as the case may be
- Functional expert on the domain, conduct end to end studies, IT architecture and IT solution definition
- Act as a subject matter expert on the domains, perform analysis
- Production support where intervention is required on a functional expertise level.
- Aid in end-to-end tests, plan and coordinate UAT, change management and go-live support.
- Able to work in a matrix environment building a strong relationship with Regional and Central IT teams and clients
- A team player, who is able to work in a diverse team and comes with an open mindset to learn and adapt
- Provide regular updates to project sponsors and business stakeholders, organize project steering meetings and issues meeting minutes
- Collaborate and follow up with development teams regionally/globally to establish IT Solutions and ensure timely delivery of the IT Solution
- Develop good communication channel and good working relationship with Central teams in EMEA and ability to influence global teams to deliver APAC specific requirements.
- Pre-empt and escalate any risks/issues to management/steering committees in a timely manner
- Provide tactical solution to business in case of tight timelines and collaborate with different stake holders to provide strategic solution
- Provide trainings to Business Users and APS (application support) team before the functional project go-live and prepare support document on the wiki/SharePoint.
What you will need:
- Contribute to team resource development
- Effective transfer and share functional and technical knowledge to teammates.
- An ideal candidate would come with 15-18 years of experience working in Investment Banking domain as a functional project manager with relevant IT experience delivering front to back topics.
- Strong hands-on product knowledge and understanding of Capital Market deal flow from pricing to booking, risk management and back office, especially on FICC instruments - Interest Rates, FX, Deposits, Rates, Options, Derivatives and others.
- Experience working in Front to Back projects and strong exposure to Booking, PNL & Risk, Post trade functions - Settlements, confirmation, Reconciliation, Accounting.
- Strong people skills being a team player and working with Front Office, Operations, Finance teams
- International exposure in working in a complex matrix organization
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Experience as a BA/Developer in banking environment
- Have experience working with Global Teams
- Be business oriented, positive, resilient, full of stamina with a clear focus on results and deliveries
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang in their Singapore office on Michelle.Hoang@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Michelle 539117
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
EA Registration No.: R1328380, Hoang Tra My
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544