Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 239 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about. We welcome you to apply!
When applying to this general posting, our expert BNY Mellon Talent Acquisition Team may also review your resume for consideration across other open roles within the company.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Client Service Lead to join our Wealth Solutions team. Client Service Leads work with external clients to resolve immediate day-to-day issues while leveraging the appropriate resources at Pershing. This role is located in Singapore, hybrid. About BNY Mellon's Pershing
BNY Mellon's Pershing is a leading provider of clearing and custody services that is uniquely positioned to help complex financial services firms transform their businesses, drive growth, maximize efficiency, and manage risk and regulation. Wealth management and institutional firms outsource to Pershing for trading and settlement services, investment solutions, bank and brokerage custody, middle and back office support, data insights, and business consulting. Pershing brings together high-touch service, an open digital platform and the BNY Mellon enterprise to deliver a differentiated experience for every client.
Pershing LLC (member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC) is a BNY Mellon company. With offices around the world, Pershing has over $2 trillion in assets and millions of investor accounts. Pershing affiliates include Albridge Solutions, Inc., BNY Mellon Advisors, Inc., an investment adviser registered in the United States under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, and Pershing Limited. Additional information is available on pershing.com , or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter @Pershing .
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base in APAC
- Supporting clients in addressing operational questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information
- Using knowledge of assigned clients to aid in problem-solving client inquiries and escalating non-routine or complex issues, as needed
- Participating in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 4-7 years of total work experience preferred
- Financial Services experience with Institutional Broker Dealers preferred
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
- Forbes Blockchain 50
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.