WHO WE ARE
Quanteam Group is a Consultancy firm specialising in the financial sector, in London, Paris, Brussels, New York and Singapore.
Since 2007, our 800 consultants provide our sector with expertise and capacity across different areas such as Financial Engineering and Quantitative Research, Regulations and Market Change, IT Transformation and Innovation.
Our major clients are Corporate & Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Financial Associations, Hedge Funds, Brokers, Trading Companies, and Insurance Companies.
The company participates in major Programs driven by Business, Technology and Regulatory initiatives, and we bring business advice through quantitative, risk, front office and organizational experience as well as IT expertise via Business Analysis, Development, Business Continuity and Change Management.
As part of Quanteam Group, Quanteam UK counts more than 90 consultants, delivering our expertise to major financial institutions in London.
Contribute to the development of the pricing system for FX derivatives, with focus on the GUI and the events management, good experience on server-client applications.
1- Integrate user-facing element into the pricing application.
2- Develop back-end components
3- Improve and extend existing functionality following the users specifications
4- Debug and test developments ,
4- Write effective and scalable code
5- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability.
6- Coordinate with internal teams to understand requirements and translate them into actual deliveries. ,
7- Explain needs to IT teams and follow up on progress.
8- Work under high-demanding environment
• Around 3 to 5 years of experience programming in python with experience as developer of front end applications.
• Studies: BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• Fluent in English
• Able to communicate in Spanish with other Spanish speaking teams.
• knowledge/experience in more than 1 programming language, python being one of them.
• Familiar with front-end technologies
• Good debugging and extending other's code - good problem-solver skills.
Location: Based in Madrid, Spain