Data and Document Specialist
Regulatory Maintenance - EMIR Refit
Are you keenly aware of the importance of an effective control framework? Do you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Be part of our Regulatory Maintenance team, aligned to the EMIR Refit project
- Be responsible for the recording of client responses to regulatory change driven outreaches and any subsequent reference data updates
- Be responsible for running control reports, flagging and resolving any errors in processes, identifying and escalating risks
- Take responsibility for appropriate escalation and coordinate resolution delivery with relevant parties
- Collaborate effectively with partner functions to enhance the process and eliminate recurring issues / exceptions
You'll be working in the Regulatory Maintenance team in London. This is a Client Lifecycle Maintenance function aligned to the Investment Bank. We are a processing & control function that perform the maintenance of client regulatory data attributes, using both third party data platforms and client sourced information. We perform daily/weekly controls and reconciliations that are focused on ensuring client data is accurate and complete, resulting in a seamless trading and client experience.
Your experience and skills
- Some familiarity and knowledge of the European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
- A clear communication style
- The ability to identify root causes of issues and drive/ implement changes as required
- An awareness of when to escalate
- Having a pragmatic "can do" attitude
- An innovative approach to solving day-to-day process problems
This role is advertised via Hays Talent Solutions.
- Able to take ownership of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and processes
- Able to plan, organize and monitor your own day-to-day work with minimal guidance
- Proactive, driven and results-oriented
- A dedicated team player and able to collaborate across functions to deliver results
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Able to identify root causes of issues and drive/implement changes