To provide full secretarial and administrative support to a number of Consultants based in a busy/fast paced modern, open plan office in London. We have a Hybrid workstyle where you currently would be working 2 days a week from the office and the remaining at home.
The successful applicant will possess strong IT and communication skills and be capable of working both independently and as part of a team. Experience in a Professional Services environment would be a distinct advantage as it would represent an excellent background for the role. The Role
Provision of high-level administrative support to Hub colleagues and individual consultants/clients including, but not limited to, providing a seamless/reliable high level of administrative support to the team.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Complex and challenging calendar management and communication; meeting preparation and support (scheduling, monitoring attendance, catering, AV setup, IT requirements, preparation of meeting materials and minute-taking as required), effective and professional client liaison.
- Accurate/timely completion of timesheets and expenses (for you and your Consultants if required), arranging travel, mailbox management (responding to emails on behalf of consultants or forwarding emails for action by other colleagues using initiative and with minimal intervention).
- Follow and comply with the internal Records Management systems, file client materials in line with records management procedure, production of client materials; create reports, letters, meeting notes, presentations in accordance with company templates, branding and house style, produce client-ready template material, proofreading non-technical material.
- Comprehensive billing and financial management; prepare complex client billing accurately and on time each month, budget tracking.
- Support consultants on client contracting; client research support, load contracts onto relevant database, assist with internal financial project code setup.
- Maintenance of our internal client management systems; maintain contact information and publication lists, add proposals, contribute to activities in Growth Group and mailings as required, system reporting and management, pipeline management and reporting.
- Ensuring that you/your Consultants always follow and adhere to our Professional Excellence standards at all times, saving documents and set up TCTO sites and use TCTO effectively. Register Pathfinders / CPD for consultants on a regular basis, ensuring these are captured on system.
- advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams)
- strong command of the English language, spelling and grammar
- good level of numeracy
- accurate typing/data entry efficiency.
- Ability to work as part of a team is key, you must be willing to actively participate and contribute and use your initiative to help another busy CHC team member
- Strong communicator, with clear written and oral communication skills; the ability to be persistent and persuasive with colleagues at all levels within the business
- Strong customer service and client focus
- Solution focused; attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to estimate workload, prioritize and work to agreed timescales reliably
- Flexible approach in undertaking a variety of responsibilities, capable of handling and providing creative solutions to problems.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools and environment you need to be successful. The majority of our colleagues work in a "hybrid" style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and hybrid" is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
We understand flexibility is key to supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce and so we encourage requests for all types of flexible working as well as location-based arrangements. Please speak to your recruiter to discuss more. Equal Opportunities Employer