In this role, you will be responsible for providing outstanding client service and support to new and existing ISP clients. The team specialise in innovative risk solutions to a wide variety of organisations within the ISP arena across the UK and Europe. No two days are the same and you will find a variety of new challenges and opportunities to get involved in, both during the renewal and mid-term lifecycles.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for client service and excellent communication skills. A basic grounding in general insurance is essential, proven administration skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
We now operate a Hybrid work style which enables you to work from the most appropriate location depending on what you have to do that day. We really enjoy our time in the office meeting clients and catching up with colleagues, but we also appreciate the days we choose to stay at home and work in a comfortable, quiet environment without that commute.
- You will be responsible for delivery of outstanding client service and support for new and existing business within ISP.
- Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from clients, brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email including:
- cover advice on scenarios applied across entire insurance portfolio
- contract reviews
- additions/deletions of cover
- Technical analysis, renewal strategy, coverage review and alternative programme design
- Application of technical and client knowledge to full suite of documentation required to renew / place business within London Market (including Market Presentations, MRC, Endorsements etc.) post drafting
- Interpretation and review of quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and meet client demands/needs
- Negotiation of renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations
- Completion of Renewal Reports - applying both technical and bespoke client knowledge to finalise post drafting.
- Completion of summaries of insurance for all interested parties (client / managing agents / tenants / network) - applying both technical and client knowledge post drafting
- Attendance at key client and market meetings
- Working with clients, Insurers and overseas network to address and resolve technical and portfolio issues outside of renewal
- Liaison with other divisions/offices of WTW to provide portfolio management for renewal and mid-term requirements
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity.
- DIP / CII or working towards would be preferred
- Knowledge of PFI / PPP would be advantageous
- Experience within renewable energy or infrastructure would be ideal
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service
- Strong practical knowledge of strategic account development and appropriate tools to achieve this aim
- Experienced knowledge of insurance and insurance markets in order to deal effectively with client needs
- Experienced at new business sales process and track record of converting prospects to clients
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills