A leading real estate private equity house is seeking to grow their investment team in Hong Kong as they expand their portfolio across the region. The Company seeks investment opportunities into and holds a portfolio of real assets. They are looking for an Analyst to cover real estate investment, supporting on due diligence, deal execution and portfolio management across Hong Kong, China and the region.
The Analyst is primarily responsible for managing the due diligence and full acquisition processes of assets, providing support to the investment team. You will be responsible for providing research and analytical support, assisting in sourcing and selecting investment opportunities, full management of screening and due diligence process, and investment and asset management across the region.
- Supporting deal sourcing and structuring for investments and acquisitions of asset level deals
- Due diligence including market research, financial analysis and asset valuation
- Preparation of proposals for approval by the investment committee approval
- Negotiation and closing of transactions
- Assisting set-up of new funds including structuring, review of project pipeline, and investor relations
- Working with asset management team to monitoring projects throughout the entire investment period including review of Company performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Relationship building with joint venture partners, consultants and service providers.
To be successful in this position you should possess:
- Degree qualifications in finance, economics, or real estate
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a private equity fund or other real estate investors, developers and consultancies will be considered
- Advanced financial analysis and modelling skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential
Please submit your CV to email@example.com