Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee Junior Reporting Analyst
Manchester/Hybrid It's an exciting time to be at QBE...
We're going through a period of company-wide transformation and modernisation with the aim of providing the best service to our customers!
Are you ready to make your career at QBE?
We are on the lookout for passionate and driven Reporting Analysts to help the production and analysis of key data across a number of our product portfolios.
You will providing a high-quality support service in a dynamic and diverse environment whilst ensuring data integrity and consistency across the business Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Produce ad-hoc reports in response to queries from business users in order to inform decision making.
- Understand the complex structure of data and systems to ensure efficiency, consistency and accuracy of reporting and research.
- Develop and run suite of consistent monthly and quarterly portfolio reports / dashboards to support Salesforce teams in Europe, North America, Australia and Asia.
- Continuously seek to improve the quality of management information provided to the business in order to ensure that requirements and services meet customer needs.
- Reporting is managed in a timely manner, ensuring information provided is of a high standard (quality, relevance and insight of commentary, linked and supports by numbers.
- /PDF guides, to ensure business areas have the know-how to get the information they need from our tools & reports.
- Assist with the presentation of information, whether through visuals or short PowerPoint
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and efficiencies and provide changes to ensure continual business improvement in line with business needs.
- Determine own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal and team objectives.
- Actively undertake personal development to ensure up to date knowledge and skills.
- Assist with projects as they occur.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Access, MS Report Builder to VBA level
- Working knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Report writing - able to produce detailed reports for all levels.
- Planning and organizing - able to prioritise and manage workload.
- Influencing skills.
- Keyboard, data processing skills.
- Able to work well within team and on individual initiative.
- IT systems implementation, planning, UAT and delivery.
- SQL programming
We understand that one size doesn't fit all and that priorities can change depending on your life stage. That is why our blend of wellbeing initiatives and benefits offer flexibility to suit what matters most to you. It's in the culture of our business, our QBE DNA, to support our people. Everything we do is underpinned by our QBE DNA - because we know it's not just what we do that matters, it's how we do it that makes the difference . In addition to this, we also offer flexible parental leave for both parents and have several employee network groups that support and empower our diverse workforce.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job, we have adopted flexible working across the company and welcome this conversation (https://qbeeurope.com/careers/flex-qbe/) .
Some of the award's QBE are proud to have won, been a finalist for, and shortlisted for include; " 5-star Diversity, Equity and inclusion (DEI) awards, 2023 Winner -
Insurance Business Canada Employer of the Year 2022 Winner
- Insurance Insider British Claims Awards 2022 Winner
- InsurTech Award " Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2022 Winner -
Claims Product Solution of the Year " Working Families Best Practice Awards 2021
Finalist for: Best COVID-19 Response" " Insurance Post British Insurance Awards 2022
Shortlisted for: Best Customer Care, Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022, Specialist Insurer of the Year (for Construction), General Insurer of the Year "
We are proud to have partnerships with organisations such as Stonewall and Working Families, and our commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, the UN Women's Empowerment Principles and Race at Work charter helps keep us accountable and transparent Inclusion of Diversity
We are striving to create a workplace culture where all our people feel included, and we are committed to building a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we operate in.
We know that diversity of thought, background and experience enables better decision making, improves the quality of our delivery and helps us to meet the needs of our customers." ESG & Sustainability
At QBE, we believe that integrating sustainability into our business helps us deliver on our purpose of enabling a more resilient future . Our three key focus areas include fostering an orderly and inclusive transition to a net-zero economy, enabling a sustainable and resilient workforce and partnering for growth through innovative, sustainable and impactful solutions. For further information regarding QBE's sustainability targets, including our net-zero pledges and inclusion of diversity targets, and our award-winning impact investment initiative 'Premiums4Good', please visit our Sustainability homepage and read our latest Sustainability Report ( Link ) . About QBE
We can never really predict what's around the corner, but at QBE we're asking the right questions to enable a more resilient future - helping those around us build strength and embrace change to their advantage."
We're an international insurer that's building momentum towards realising our vision of becoming the most consistent and innovative risk partner.
And our people will be at the centre of our success. We're proud to work together, and encourage each other enable resilience for our customers, our environment, our economies and our communities.
With more than more than 11,000 people working across 27 countries, we're big enough to make a real impact, but small enough to provide a friendly workplace, where people are down-to-earth, passionate and kind.
We believe this is our moment - what if it was yours too?
Your career at QBE - let's make it happen!
To find out more about why you should work for QBE, visit our careers website . What next?
If you have a passion to contribute to QBE's vision of enabling a more resilient future for our customers and the community, we encourage you to apply ! Simply click the apply" button to submit your CV and other relevant documents, and a member of our friendly Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to discuss your interest further if you meet the requirements of the role.
Please make the Talent Acquisition aware should there be any reasonable adjustments that may need to be made for the interview and the remainder of the recruitment process. APPLY NOW and let's make it happen!"
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.