- Running a portfolio of 50-100 names in the European Industrials sector
- Idea Generation, Due Diligence and Stock Selection
- Reporting to the Head of Investment
- Portfolio Construction, including Position Sizing and Risk Management
- A minimum 2-year track record of managing money, either as a PM or handling a portfolio sleeve.
- Multiple years of experience in Industrials Equity analysis, with a preference for Steel and Miners.
- Experience analysing EU industrials is preferred.
- This role is NOT suitable for PM's specialised in Healthcare, Consumer and Real Estate.
To apply, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com for an initial discussion with one of our experienced consultants.