Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, , as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Vice President, B2B Marketing Operations, CMB and GBM. Principal Responsibilities
- In support of the team's programmes and events managers, utilise the MarTech stack to enable client communications, campaigns, promotions and events
- In support of the digital and social manager, optimises and implements content on the public website as well as social channels
- Tracks and reports ongoing performance analytics to improve marketing effectiveness
- Acts as an advocate for an effective and collaborative transformation culture, encouraging the wider team to embrace new ways of working driven by technology and data
- Adheres to all brand, creative and risk governance frameworks in order to perform the role within agreed processes
- Diploma/Degree level qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred
- Minimum 3 years broad business and marketing experience
- Range of marketing planning and operational experience, with demonstrable success in developing and executing marketing plans
- Experience in digital marketing across owned and paid channels
- Hands-on experience in creating content across different channels
- Managing CRM and analytics software, marketing automation, and data visualisation (eg. Eloqua, Dynamics, Stova etc.)
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in communications and campaign development
- Proven ability to work on multi-function and multi-stakeholder projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.