1. Lead the development and execution of project financing marketing plans, including but not limited to sectors such as electricity, renewable resources, natural resources, and infrastructure.
2. To achieve the department's and team's budget targets and KPIs, explore potential project financing business opportunities, and provide excellent customer relationship management and financial services to existing or potential target clients. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to understanding customer needs, analyzing suitable products, formulating marketing service plans, organizing marketing activities, and handling various documentation and system tasks related to the business (including writing credit reports, implementing credit conditions, post-credit management, conducting credit annual reviews, operating in business systems).
3. Actively assist the customer relationship team in the relevant industry or region to carry out project financing marketing activities.
4. Promote company product research and development. Timely propose new product requirements related to project financing based on Singapore sub-branch's customer needs and the local industry's competitive situation. Develop new products related to project financing for branches, implement innovation-driven strategies, and expand sources of revenue.
5. Conduct research on project financing business according to the Singapore sub-branch's credit strategy and the economic development characteristics of China and Singapore. Provide support and references for the company's business development direction and branch credit policies.
6. Proactively manage credit risk in credit business, including credit risk, operational risk, compliance risk, and anti-money laundering risk. Complete post-loan management and KYC (Know Your Customer) work for managed clients. Conduct regular or irregular visits to collect and analyze commercial information on relevant industries and clients in the market. Analyze and assess changes in customer credit situations and strengthen credit risk management.
7. Assist the team supervisor in managing and training team members.Job Requirements
- Education: Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English communication so as to communicate with our Chinese-speaking customers and Head Office.
- Possess at least 3 years of project financing experience in the Southeast Asia region and maintaining good connections with multilateral institutions.