Our client is a is a sizable international bank leading Asian Corporate Banking businessExciting New Role for You
You will be belonged to Credit Risk Control team to responsible for credit risk management in East Asia (HK and China). You will be responsible for preparing regular and ad hoc risk management reports to support management's decision and coping the requirements from Head Office and regulators. You will also be enhancing Risk Appetite Framework in East Asia, and monitoring adherence to the Risk Appetite Measurements. For the purpose, you will be preparing and analyzing credit portfolio report for East Asia, and management of the credit risk related data. In particular, enhancing their risk management and to follow up new regulations related to risk management, including but not limited to the credit risk and climate change risk related regulations under the guidance of the team leader. You also will participate proactively in ad hoc projects related to credit risk management in East Asia. Sometimes you need to join the committee meetings in HK Branch, i.e., Credit Risk Management Committee and Climate Change Risk Management Committee. It is important to support review for the introduction of New Products in East Asia from credit risk management point of view.
You are expected to assist the junior team members, team leader and dept head in abovementioned tasks.Requirements
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in formulating credit risk relevant framework/Analysis/report. Experience in ESG related risk is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Chinese. Japanese capability is an advantage.
- Experience in quantitative/statistical analysis of data, using MS Access, Excel etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- University degree in business, finance, economics
You will be working in an international team of professional and hardworking individuals, working together in a fast-paced environment, five-day work week, yearly discretionary bonus.Action Now
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Yuko Okamoto via direct line +852 2971 2526 for a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities. Job ID #48513