About Our Client
Our client is part of a listed group and is a well established financial institution in securities trading, corporate finance and asset management. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Execute corporate finance projects with focus on SGX
Mainboard / Catalist IPO, Catalist continuing sponsorship, equity fund raising or public takeovers.
- Conduct in-depth due diligence, research, financial analysis on companies / industries / markets.
- Manage and cooperate with various internal and external parties on compliance matters as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Perform special assignments or ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Display teamwork and work closely with other department personnel at all times.
What's on Offer
- At least Bachelor Degree in related discipline such as finance / business / economics / accounting, etc.
- Hold CMFAS License
- Around 10 years of relevant corporate finance, merger & acquisition or related experiences.
- Strong financial and accounting knowledge.
- Conversant with SGX listing rules and other relevant rules and regulations is preferred.
Good remuneration package with a well established financial institution and growth potential.