- JN -092023-1946669
- Sep 07, 2023
Our client is one of the leading Asia Bank in Singapore and is looking for a Credit Risk Officer to join the growing Team. Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Liaise with Branch's front-office and back-office departments in processing of credit and trade transactions
- Responsible for credit and trade transactions' limit set-up in the banking system and limit adjustments
- Evaluate corporate credit risk relating to credit terms and conditions prior to drawdown of facilities, to ensure full compliance and adherence prior to sign-off
- Monitor and ensure the applicable credit terms and conditions, repayment capability, conducts of account, securities and guarantees are under control
- Close monitoring of the related risks and other material developments for the credit risk assets, and to timely propose applicable risk solutions in accordance to Credit Risk Management framework and other related risk requirements.
- Timely completing all risk management reports (including but not limited to Credit Asset Risk Limit Report, RWA, Commitment and Unused Limit Report, Branch's Asset Analysis Report etc) and other reporting assignments.
- Implementing the branch and Head Office's designated risk related policies and instructions
- Any other adhoc assignments assigned by department manager
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent (ACCA, CFA, FRM etc)
- Relevant banking risk management experience
- Sound knowledge in finance, commercial laws, industries, political, economic environments in the global financial markets
- Good credit analysis skill
- Able to work under pressure/tight deadlines
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Xann at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1658492