Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as FX Specialist Principal responsibilities
- Acting as a technical expert in one or several product categories, as relevant to market, such as Structured Products/FX/Investment/Trusts/Estate planning /Retirement/Protection/Mortgage etc
- Adding value to clients with more complex needs, e.g. top-tier and mid-tier Premier clients
- Assisting PRMs in understanding clients better, meeting clients together with PRMs when required, making suitable recommendations and helping clients understand the value and risks of solutions available to them
- Following the needs-based sales process, giving clients a meaningful and consistent wealth experience and ultimately providing an outstanding client experience
- Supporting PRMs to gain more client trust and commitment in broadening and deepening their relationship with HASE
- Conducting product training, to support and deliver new product launches and leading client education events, to help client gain better knowledge of financial markets and financial solutions
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- Regulatory Qualifications: Pass the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfil the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined by the Regulators.
- Evidence of strong sales results in spot FX and FX option products
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in retail banking, with strong knowledge of investment products
- Independent, self-directed, and not afraid to make decisions to develop, execute and deliver on an assigned strategy
- Passion for phone sales is a must, excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
( Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior role.)
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.