About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company to assist the communities we serve!"Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater. Role description:
There is an opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable applicant to join the private equity bpa team in India. The prime responsibility of bpa team is to deal with business support, system upgrades and development, small change and major capital projects. This role involves development and support of the Investran, and all its ancillary applications used within private equity business unit. Responsibilities the Role Include
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Provide 1st level production support for Investran and its ancillary applications, by providing timely resolution for functional and technical queries raised by private equity business.
- Interact and liaise with technology team and external vendors to resolve functional & technical queries
- Analyze operational procedures and processes, working with the private equity operations team to identify areas for automation, to reduce risk and improve efficiency!
- Collaborates, elicit, analyze, outline and develop requirements for dockets and small changes, coordinating with business and technology teams.
- Formulate application testing strategies and test plans, execute test cases (manual or automated) and review results for SunGard Investran and all its ancillary applications, report and troubleshoot defects.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on docket or project initiatives.
- Develop as a functional subject matter expert for pe operations and the Investran platform, documenting and developing a knowledge base, and cross-training team members.
- Provide support for new business take-on as well as growth within the existing client base
- Work closely with regional functional managers in various processes / projects to ensure communication and smooth implementation.
- Serve as a change advocate; establish trust within the corresponding business teams; gain enthusiasm within the teams.
- A good understanding of the Fis Investran platform, overall experience of 8-10 years and minimum 6 years of business analyst experience
- self-starter with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- strong desktop, it and systems skills required, and an ability to liaise and translate between technical and non-technical departments.
- excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience as a business analyst, or a strong operational background in private equity
- ccba, cbap or other ba certification would be preferred.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com . We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater. EXPERIENCE:
• CA/ MBA (Finance)/CFA or B.com with at least 1 years experience in people management role.
• Knowledge of Capital Markets Essential with the knowledge of the investment management/asset servicing industry (preferable), with Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the capital market domain.