Job description Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, HSBC Premier.
In this role, you will be responsible for working collectively with Premier Relationship Manager on developing and maintaining relationships with our Premier clients through active management of client portfolios and ensuring solutions continually meet with customer's needs.
The Assistant Manager, HSBC Premier is also responsible for attracting new customers by understanding their financial needs and delivering superior standards of service quality. The key to success in this role is having the customer centricity mindset, industry expertise and business acumen to deliver in accordance with HSBC's values. All these are unique in making your career journey different from any other. Principal Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Premier Relationship Manager to develop and nurture relationships with Premier clients
- Provide efficient, high quality professional services and ensure a consistent delivery of the Global Premier core service standards and proposition
- Support Premier Relationship Managers to conduct customer needs activity planning and portfolio management to improve customer satisfaction
- Promote HSBC Premier proposition for deposits and portfolio growth
- Initiate and maintain effective communication with paired Premier Relationship Managers
- Assisting Premier Relationship Manager on managing, developing and retaining quality client relationship
- Identify opportunities for wealth and credit reviews to optimize portfolio performance and meet the needs of the customer s
- Understand and adhere to local and global compliance
- Maintain the levels of operational integrity required by HSBC and adhere to the Business Principles and Values of HSBC
*Remark: Multiple work locations available across branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and New Territories
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Proven frontline experience in customer serving at a financial institution
- Excellent customer service skill and mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of retail banking and wealth management products
- Team player with commercial orientation
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment licenses
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Mandarin is preferred
- To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.