This is an Assistant Relationship Manager role; you will be responsible for providing administrative and client service support to Senior Private Banker.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers servicing Private Banking clients.
- Respond to all client enquiries and instructions and provide resolution to most issues and requests.
- Monitor transactions and activities in client accounts
- Maintain client data and reports, such as: contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc
- Handle administrative duties including scheduling of appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Coordinate with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas as necessary
- Always ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and policies
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity or a relationship manager from priority/private client segment
- Fluent in Mandarin or Bahasa will be an advantage
- Bachelor degree or diploma from reputable institutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
Please contact Kelly Phun by emailing your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License Number: 16S8131
Recruiter License Number: R1219710