About the Relationship Manager Corporate Banking Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for actively acquiring new-to-bank accounts and develop the accounts to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets and to prepare quality business credit applications that are structured and well thought-out to deliver sound credit assessments for medium/large enterprise clients.Key Responsibilities:
- Prospect and onboard new client relationships to grow the bank's revenue base
- Formulate account plan with appropriate products and solutions by proactively identifying clients' needs, to deepen the banking relationship and to grow the bank's wallet share
- Manage portfolio of client relationships within to ensure quarterly new revenue growth increases at the expected rate accorded to your seniority/rank
- Prepare quality Business Credit Applications (BCAs) and to recommend appropriate credit facilities. There will be emphasis on credit report writing as well as risk analysis and due diligence
- Ensure timely adherence of credit reviews for the borrowing clients in your portfolio
- Proactively provide constructive and insightful suggestions for the improvement of the overall business
The successful Relationship Manager Corporate Banking will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams and other internal stakeholders as well as familiarity with basic working capital financing cycle and products for operating entities.Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Economics or comparable
- Seven or more years of relevant work experience in a financial institution, preferably with experience handling medium and large enterprises clients
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and presentation skills focused on the assessment and calibration of credit
- Strong understanding of trade and working capital facilities, cash management, investments, insurance, and foreign exchange hedging solutions
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very dedicated to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager Corporate Banking role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua