Job Description: Details of the role and how it fits into the team
Deutsche Bank Company Research is responsible for the analysis of industry sectors and individual companies as well providing strategy analysis on asset allocation. We dive deep into sector fundamentals and trends as well as underlying technological, social, political and other developments influencing the companies we analyze. Our rigorous financial analysis and forecasting process combined with valuation tools and our deep sector and individual company know-how then drives our stock recommendations. We advise institutional investors on their investment decisions but also act as an important partner and source of knowledge and advice across Deutsche Bank internally and for corporates.
The individual will sit in one of our sector research teams or in cross-asset strategy. Responsibilities include fundamental and financial analysis of companies and sectors, regular publication of research reports and presenting our insights to external and internal clients. Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Publishing research analyst role with the focus on a European sector or a role in cross-asset strategy
- Undertake analysis of key market trends, company financials, generate financial forecasts and perform company valuations. Build your reputation by publishing timely and differentiated research reports.
- Become an expert in your field and sector and build a brand around your knowledge and insights, which gets you recognized by clients. Build a client network and develop existing client relationships.
- Attend industry conferences, build a network of industry contacts and consultants, utilize external databases and analysis tools to differentiate and improve your insights.
- Assist with sales and trading through providing ongoing commentary and dialogue around key market trends, company events (e.g. financial results publications) and developments in your sector.
- Collaboration with other sector and economics research teams globally in order to drive differentiated cross-sector product with a differentiated angle and unique insights from various perspectives.
What we will offer you:
- Strong interest in capital markets with some previous relevant experience a plus, e.g. having covered European Equities before, another background in company or sector analysis or a professional accounting qualification.
- A solid understanding of company financials, financial modeling and valuation.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- A track record of producing research or analysis that provides insights into financial markets and/or makes investment recommendations is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills which enable you to market your ideas to the internal and external client base.
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Ariane Schönborn .
Contact: Ariane Schönborn (+49 69 910-47786)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.