Our client is a Tier 1 US Private Equity firm. They are looking for a passionate, diligent Real Estate Investment Analyst to join their industry-leading real estate investment team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on complex real estate transactions and portfolio management for institutional investor clients.
• Conduct due diligence on potential real estate acquisitions including financial modeling, market analysis, risk assessment, and deal structuring recommendations covering all sectors and structures including sale & lease back, opportunistic, value add and more. Deal size ranging for 50m - 3bn.
• Monitor performance of existing real estate assets through tracking financials, leasing activity, capital projects and local market conditions
• Prepare investment recommendations, proposals, and present findings to investment committee
• Work closely with real estate management team on asset business plans, capital allocation and strategic initiatives
• Participate in the underwriting and closing process for new real estate investments
• 1-4 years experience in real estate private equity or investment banking either at a top tier fund or bulge bracket bank.
• Strong financial modeling skills and proficiency in Excel and financial analysis
• Fluency in English and one European language
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• High attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Passion for real estate investing and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain broad real estate investment exposure with an industry leader.