Job Opportunity: eTrading Rates Business Analyst - Project Manager
iKas International are currently recruiting on behalf of a market renowned banking client who seek an eRates Business Analyst - Project Manager to work within the Credit front office eTrading area. You will conduct thorough Business Analysis for end-to-end Trading and Pricing solutions, encompassing front-end and back-end systems and products, including requirements gathering, definition, and validations.
This role offers hybrid working (50% in the office, 50% working from home)Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated expertise in Business Analysis and Project Management within an eTrading/Front Office environment.
- Solid track record in end-to-end, front-to-back solution design in eTrading/Front Office activities.
- Strong knowledge of eTrading business and technical aspects.
- Strong working knowledge of Rates/Credit
- Knowledge of OTC markets, with a particular focus on FI/FI Derivatives, highly desirable.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Fixed Income products such as Corporate Bonds, Swaps, Derivatives, Repo, MTN, FRN.
- Proficiency in trading lifecycle processes, including Risk Management, Price formation, tiering and distribution, Auto-Quoting, execution, P&L calculations, STP, and Trade booking.
- Experience in implementing solutions using ION suite of products is highly advantageous.
- Proven business and technical knowledge in Bond and CDS Pricing solutions.
- Experience working within buy-side, sell-side, related vendors, or ECN (e.g., Bloomberg, MarketAxess, TradeWeb, TLX, SGX).
- Familiarity with regulations such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, MIFID.
- Strong stakeholder management and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in FIX, XML protocols.
- Competence in tools like Visio (UML, Data Modelling), Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence, and TeamCity.
- Preferred experience with SQL, Macros, and UNIX.
- Certification training in Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Project Management, or Development is highly desirable.
- Strong work ethic, adaptability, attention to detail, quick learning, and the ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.