Job Description: Title: Lead Business Analyst Location: London Corporate Title: VP
We are looking for a Lead Business to join our team in Finance IT department, to work on the Financial Risk Management & Reporting (FRM&R). You will support the analysis and design work for the future state of Finance covering calculations, reporting and adjustment aspects.
The scope of work encompasses:
• Development and implementation of an efficient target operating model for capital metric calculations and regulatory reporting enabling straight through processing and zero touch report generation
• Elimination of data manipulation and related controls performed by Finance.
• Decommissioning or downsizing of Finance Data Warehouse (FDW) and associated feeds, controls, and consumer dependencies.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the end-to-end calculation and data investigation, including the alignment of newly sourced data, checks during the different process steps of the reported data. You will have the opportunity to partner Finance, Risk and Treasury, including Front office systems in order to examine their requirements and translate into business processes. In addition, you will work with IT to specify the requirements and to ensure that they are technically integrated and implemented correctly.
In order to fulfil this role, you will cover both, a detailed understanding of the business content and the calculation / reporting requirements as well as their conceptual and technical representation including strategic data sourcing and modelling within the corresponding technical reporting and calculation frameworks. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
• Data Analytics (High Volume & Content) - Critical
• Conceptual Design and Customisation of Warehouse Components
• Business Data Modelling, Business Impact and Reverse Engineering Analysis
• Data trends - ability to summarise and assess trends based on high volume data
• Proactively manage the investigation and resolution of month end issues on regulatory metrics, investigating breaks and liaising with Risk and Finance Alignment teams for correction and explanation of movements
• Definition and Documentation of Requirements Your skills and experience
• Excellent analytical skills coupled with experience in high volume data investigation (Essential)
• IT skills (e.g. Python, SAS, SQL, general programming) (Essential)
• Experience in Bank Risk Control / Accounting Related Work/ Treasury
• Investment Banking Product knowledge and knowledge of RWA calculations for credit products How we'll support you
• Training and development to help you excel in your career
• Coaching and support from experts in your team
• A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
• A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
• We value diversity and as an equal opportunities' employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (e.g. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards) About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.