At Citi, we get to connect millions of people across hundreds of cities and countries every day. And we've been doing it for more than 200 years. We do this through our unparalleled global network. We provide a broad range of financial services and products to our clients - whether they be consumers, corporations, governments or institutions - to help them meet their biggest opportunities and face the world's toughest challenges. Shape your Career with Citi Citi Global Wealth (CGW)
brings together the full power of Citi to serve the entire continuum of wealth clients, from affluent to ultra-high net worth to family offices. The strategies we create help our clients maintain liquidity while maximizing yields, transact in foreign currency and across borders, and manage fluctuating expenses or cash flow. We are uniquely suited to helping our clients meet their banking needs across regions through our global network. Citi Private Bank (CPB)
is dedicated to serving the world's wealthiest individuals and their families. From 52 locations across 20 countries, we offer our services to more than 14,000 ultra-high net worth clients from nearly 100 nations. Our clients include entrepreneurs, business leaders, executives, their heirs and families, whom we offer customized services to help protect and responsibly grow their wealth. Our unique approach focuses on fewer, larger and more sophisticated clients with an average net worth above $100 million.
We're currently looking for a high caliber professional to join our team as Investment Analyst
based in Hong Kong. Being part of our team means that we'll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decision and manage your financial well-being to help plan for your future. For instance:
In this role, you're expected to:
- Citi provides programs and services for your physical and mental well-being including access to telehealth options, health advocates, confidential counseling and more. Coverage varies by country.
- We believe all parents deserve time to adjust to parenthood and bond with the newest members of their families. That's why in early 2020 we began rolling out our expanded Paid Parental Leave Policy to include Citi employees around the world.
- We empower our employees to manage their financial well-being and help them plan for the future.
- Citi provides access to an array of learning and development resources to help broaden and deepen your skills and knowledge as your career progresses.
- We have a variety of programs that help employees balance their work and life, including generous paid time off packages.
- We offer our employees resources and tools to volunteer in the communities in which they live and work. In 2019, Citi employee volunteers contributed more than 1 million volunteer hours around the world.
- Help support the senior members of the investment team in their delivery of investment solutions to clients.
- Monitor and provide guidance on the markets to internal and external clients, incorporating the views of The Private Bank's Investment Committee.
- Prepare investment policy statements for prospective clients
- Analyze economic trends/activities and advise the effects on the investors' portfolios
- Recommend changes to the investors' holdings after evaluating the economic, financial and market factors and the potential impact on the investors' portfolios.
- Develop relationships and generate ideas with the bankers and clients that will lead to the growth of the asset base
- In support of senior team members, engage clients on investment themes and solutions, and assist in the execute of the investment solutions and trades.
- Attend internal and external meetings to stay current on financial markets, and products and services offered by Citi Private Bank.
- Adhere to a specific prospecting code of conduct, which (1) permits acquiring new private client accounts only by referral or personal contact with an individual seeking to do business and (2) prohibits seminars, mail campaigns, cold calling and any other methods of solicitation.
As a successful candidate, you'd ideally have the following skills and exposure:
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree with concentration of economics, finance or business administration; Professional experience or related occupation.
- Strong financial background, ability to communicate with co-workers and clients; excellent written and communication skills, able to work without direction, self-motivated
Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 230,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact. Take the next step in your career, apply for this role at Citi today
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
Private Client Product Services
------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting