Job Description: Job Title
Lead Functional Business Analyst Corporate Title
Assistant Vice President Location
New York, NY Overview
The role of the Analytical Change expert is to analyze and define business requirements, translate them into business processes and liaise with Information Technology (IT) for the technical implementation. In order to fulfil this role, you will have to cover both - a detailed understanding of the Business content and the reporting requirements as well as their conceptual and technical representation in the data warehouse and the modelling within the corresponding technical reporting and calculation frameworks. On the one side, you will deal with Finance and Risk analytics and reporting specialists to cover and analyze their requirements, and on the other side with the IT department to specify these requirements and to ensure that they are technically integrated and implemented correctly. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Responsible for Data Analytics (High volume and content-driven) and business and business impact analysis
- Change Management and analytics
- Responsible for the Conceptual Design and customization of warehouse components
- Business data modeling
- Define and Document requirements
- Testing and roll out
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Experience in high-volume data analysis
- Exhibit IT analytical skills (Structured Query Language (SQL), Python, Programming)
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Exhibit relationship management skills
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Experience in Risk Control/Accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of investment banking
- Highly dedicated and excellent team player while being self-motivated and a self-starter
- Extensive experience working in financial industry
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $85,000 to $140,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of remuneration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com . Deutsche Bank Benefits
At Deutsche Bank, we recognize that our benefit programs have a profound impact on our colleagues. That's why we are focused on providing benefits and perks that enable our colleagues to live authenti-cally and be their whole selves, at every stage of life. We provide access to physical, emotional, and financial wellness benefits that allow our colleagues to stay financially secure and strike balance between work and home. Click here to learn more! #LI-HYBRID
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .