Overview Associate, Project Analyst II Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Project Analyst to join our People Business Partner team. This role can be located in Pittsburgh, PA or New York, NY - HYBRID. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Participate in or lead a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management
- Support in the delivery of adhoc reporting & analysis and special projects
- Under moderate guidance, deliver and execute a full spectrum of HR solutions and services, including special projects, to a specified internal client group
- Work on projects related to Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Talent Assessment and/or Total Rewards Planning
- Support end-to-end project management activities such as reporting, planning, issue / risk tracking, work breakdown structures, scheduling effort estimation and tracking, other project documentation preparation and turnover to production.
- Ensure work is performed within the program and project management policies, standards, procedures and frameworks with established tools and techniques.
- Monitor project results for significant deviations.
- Contribute and influence project relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Effectively communicate with project stakeholders and guide Project Management support staff.
- Effective presentation and documentation skills as well usage of related tools (PowerPoint, Excel, project mgmt tools etc)
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience required.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with HR, operations, technology, transformational projects, and/or financial services industry is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.