Igneo Infrastructure Partners is the direct equity infrastructure business of the First Sentier Investors group. With almost 30 years’ experience, we are one of the world’s largest investors in infrastructure assets. We seek to generate sustainable long-term returns through investing in mature, stable infrastructure businesses. Our clients comprise a range of institutions including pension funds, insurers, foundations and investment companies, located across Asia, Australia, Europe, New Zealand and North America. Igneo manages US$18 billion of assets as at 30 June 2023.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing business at Igneo Infrastructure Partners as an Investor Relations Associate. In this role, you will work closely with the Managing Director of Investor Relations, and will have the opportunity to connect with a range of sophisticated, institutional global clients.
Your main responsibility will be to coordinate and manage client requests and support fundraising, marketing and sales activities. This role will allow you to combine your strong technical knowledge of investments to support and communicate with clients. In addition to assisting in responding to information requests from investors, you will have the chance to contribute to ESG initiatives, special projects, and industry events.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract based in the Sydney head office, offering a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Proven experience in client relationship management and investor relations within financial services.
- A strong interest in real assets / alternatives / infrastructure.
- Demonstrated innovation and flexibility in approaching business opportunities.
- Degree Qualified and Professionally Qualified in a relevant technical / financial discipline.
- Highly motivated, showing initiative, drive and enthusiasm and a desire to achieve team results.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient general office IT skills, MS Office & Teams, databases and Client portals.