The position holder shall be responsible for:
- Tracking corporate actions in listed/unlisted stocks and analyzing related opportunities.
- Preparation of detailed financial statements and in-depth Analysis & Valuation of companies under coverage.
- Working independently on companies for preparing detailed financial models and preparing detailed equity research reports.
- Preparing peer comparison analysis to identify the potential company for investment, following every news for the same.
- Tracking major events across global markets, specifically equity markets and analyzing their effects on the local stock markets and related asset classes.
- Analyzing stock specific movements.
- Keeping track of block deals taking place during market hours and tracking fund buying in stocks post market hours.
- Back testing /Analyzing historic data.
Academic Qualification and Experience:
Qualification Essential: CFA / CA / MBA Finance / Post Graduation in Finance.
Experience: 0 - 2 years, Looking for candidate passionate about stock markets and seeking for a career in same.
Knowledge, Competency and Skills requirement:
• Strong knowledge of stock market dynamics, investment principles, and financial modeling techniques.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Ability to interpret complex financial data and draw actionable insights.
• Detailed oriented mindset with focus on accuracy and quality in research outputs.
• Proficiency in financial analysis tools and software, such as Bloomberg, FactSet or similar platforms.