At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly.
As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. Location: Hybrid The Role: Proposition Manager
Corporate Risk and Investment Solutions (CRIS) is responsible for building and delivering innovative propositions to meet the complex needs of corporate and institutional customers. Corporate Risk and Investment Solutions will have ownership of significant projects including expanding the distribution of PruFund to Europe, innovating new With Profits solutions and for the development of solutions for corporate customers such as the de-risking of pension liabilities.
The Proposition team within CRIS is responsible for developing and delivering these solutions ensuring that they meet the needs of the customer whilst achieving the commercial ambitions of M&G. Proposition Managers within CRIS will take ownership of particular developments and provide leadership and guidance through the innovation, development and execution stage of the development and the onboarding of new customers. They will work closely with colleagues across CRIS and the wider business to overcome obstacles allowing developments to reach market in a timely fashion. Over time as the product portfolio within CRIS grows, Proposition Managers will also play a key role in ensuring that we exercise appropriate product oversight and that the business is achieving commercial targets. Key Responsibilities for this role:
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Support the development of the proposition strategy and prioritised roadmap for Corporate Risk and Investment Solutions.
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to innovate new propositions to meet the needs of customers in the pension and corporate de-risking market.
- Lead the development and delivery of new propositions building relationships with senior leadership across the organisation including engagement with impacted legal entities.
- Support deal management and execution for Corporate Risk and Investment Solutions ensuring that appropriate commercial outcomes are delivered whilst remaining within risk appetite and governance.
- Manage existing propositions and deals to ensure that they continue to deliver appropriate customer outcomes, deliver on commercial objectives and are subject to appropriate ongoing product oversight and governance.
- Provide regular communications and updates to both internal and external stakeholders of the latest roadmap, changes and updates.
- Drive continuous improvement through innovation and the seeking out and acting on new opportunities
- Work closely with the wider business to develop agile pricing processes that are scalable for future deal volumes. Develop and maintain commercial pricing targets and ensure compliance for all new and ongoing deals.
- Well developed actuarial skills with experience of providing technical expertise/leadership as part of the product development process.
- Experience of developing and managing Insurance propositions/insurance solutions
- Financial Services & Insurance knowledge
- Regulatory and legislative requirements
- Commercial acumen & insight
- Passion for the customer
- Effective leadership, problem solving and influencing skills
- Effective written and presentation skills
- High degree of honesty, integrity and discretion.
Work Level: Manager or Expert
Recruiter Name: Phoebe Ewers
Closing Date: 25th November 2022
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.