Business Development Associate Director / Director - European Tech (Web3 and Crypto as a large focus), Origination and Assisting with Execution. 70-105k Our client is a leading Tech M&A and Advisory firm specialising in European Crypto and Web3 Tech deals (predominantly with a wider remit if required).
With an expansion of the deal team and a desire to make a bigger name for themselves by the next Bull Run they are looking for a Strong originator
This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding group of proven and highly successful M&A tech professionals. In this position, you will be a key member of the team, working to source new investment opportunities. You will participate in all aspects of the business development process including deal origination & qualification, relationship building with Advisors and corporate executives, and industry / market research.
• Drive business development, sourcing new transactions (sell-side predominately)
• Lead the initial stages of origination and create a consistent flow of transaction opportunities through daily outreach to private companies, investment banks, public companies, and other industry advisors such as restructuring professionals, business brokers, attorneys, accountants, etc.
• Grow and maintain consistent interaction with transaction sourcing network by telephone, email, video call, and in-person visits. Ensure prompt receipt and distribution of transaction materials, track responses to opportunities
• Develop marketing materials to enhance visibility and brand awareness in the M&A community
• Maintain database of transaction sources, opportunities, communications, and appointments
• Review and negotiate legal documents such as NDAs, engagement letters, fee agreements, etc.
• Assist in administrative tasks related to business development activities as needed
• At least four year of sales / prospecting / origination experience required
• Working in or experience with M&A.
• Good understanding of the financials behind M&A transactions
• Passion or interest in the Tech and/or Crypto Space
• High-energy, self-starter + strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Superior work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to research, prospect, source, and build new executive relationships with minimal oversight
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, sales, and marketing software
• Ability to develop new marketing materials on a recurring basis