Robert Half Financial Services is hiring for fund accountant within MNC Top tier PE fund house in Hong Kong. The Role
The Fund Accountant will be a member of the fund house, assisting in the reporting and operations related to Private Equity funds. The fund accountant will be expected to play an active role on day-to-day operations and projects in the following areas:
- Supporting the preparation of financial statements and other accounting reports for our clients
- Liaison with the client's working team members in both Mandarin and English to request accounting information and discuss accounting issues.
- Recording transactions in our financial accounting system, including bookkeeping for purchase and sales invoices, bank reconciliations, and analysis of fund transactions
- Administration work including preparing fund correspondence and notices and ensuring that our permanent files are adequately maintained for new and existing clients.
- Supporting the client during the year-end audit, including the preparation of audit schedules
- 3 to 5 years Fund Accounting experience within an Investment Management firm or Fund Administrator (Big 4 also welcome)
- Knowledge of Private Equity Funds preferred, will consider Hedge Funds also.
- Experience with bank reconciliations, capital calls, financial statements, management fees
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.