HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Responsibilities:
This position is under development team in trading department and the team's primary objective is to implement micro-infrastructure projects for derivatives products. Previous launched micro-infrastructure projects including derivatives holiday trading, realignment of trading hours for selected derivatives contracts, implementation and enhancement of after-hours trading session, revision of stock options position limit, etc.
The role will provide support or be responsible for the following items:
- To support project managers on the implementation of projects including market research, preparation of presentation materials, analyzing business requirement, cross team project co-ordination, ensuring project governance and market communications
- To be responsible for regular and ad-hoc management reporting on business performance and provide analysis in relation to derivatives products
- University degree
- At least 4 years of experience with sound knowledge in the financial industry
- Experience in the Hong Kong securities and/ or derivatives market is an advantage
- High degree of accuracy, attentiveness to details and thoroughness with all tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong inter-personal, presentation and effective relationship management skills
- Able to deal with high pressure and tight timeline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in management reporting, data analytics, and/or data manipulation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.