Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Personal Assistant - Global Banking and Markets. Principal Responsibilities
- Ensure all Group policies, rules and regulations are complied with at all times
- Perform day to day secretarial support to the assigned teams and visiting executives as appropriate
- Provide administrative support to the assigned teams
- Preparation of documents and presentation materials, ensuring attention to detail
- Organization, filing and distribution of office materials, utilizing as appropriate, central filing resources and Group electronic filing archiving systems in line with audit/compliance guidelines
- Scheduling of appointments, coordination of meeting, actively managing the calendars of the direct line manager
- Reinforcing secretarial best practices following new joiners and existing workforce efficiently
- Making travel arrangements for the assigned team members, adopting the GBM travel policy at all times. Follow Expense policy, accurately preparing and timely submission of the travel and expenses reports
- Visitor & telephone screening and handling of internal or external correspondences
- Provide IT system support to assigned team, providing up-to-date, accurate information on relevant databases relating to client/marketing activity
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required, productively undertaking a substantial workload without sacrificing quality
- Effectively manage information risk and report any exceptions to the Group standards to the Line Manager or Business Management team
- Exercise accurate judgment and demonstrates a sound ability to make sound decisions with minimal supervision from superior
- Be an excellent coordinator with good organizing capabilities in order to deal with a diverse range of internal and external parties
- Must be energetic, confident and tenacious with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.