- JN -042023-1930769
- Sep 14, 2023
- English: Intermediate/Business
Be the first specialist as a sales of ESG and Investment tools in Japan. Roles/Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party partners to structure deals and grow the Sustainable Finance market in Japan.
- Provide end-to-end solutions to clients and identify new opportunities for the pipeline.
- Develop and execute Sustainable Finance and ESG strategy across Japan and align it with the Asia and global teams.
- Present the company's Sustainable Finance and Sustainable Investing data and solutions to potential customers.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and align sales execution plans to maximize customer satisfaction and sales success.
- Act as an advocate for the company, including speaking at events and webinars.
About our client
- Strong financial markets knowledge with solid understanding of different players' workflow.
- Strong knowledge of Sustainable Finance and/or investment workflows, regulations across Japan, and an interest in the space.
- Good understanding of the usage of technologies and needs for financial data within financial institutions.
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written) and the ability to organize and execute a sales plan.
- 7+ years of industry, sales, or market experience.
Global, leading financial tech and data company creating a new ESG focused sales team in Japan, part of a global effort of expanding ESG and sustainable finance related services.